Women in the Arab world in general and in the Arabian Gulf in particular have a beautiful wheatish golden complexion. A wheatish or medium skin is one of the most beautiful skin colors; most makeup colors suit it, which is not the case for fair or dark skin.
If you have a medium skin, you can choose from a wide range of colors for your different looks.
Following is a complete guide of the most beautiful makeup colors that suit medium skin:
- Foundation: a foundation in a color tending to bronze or gold suits medium skin; choose the same shade as your skin color for a natural look, or one degree darker for an evening makeup.
- Face powder: a bronze face powder suits best medium skin; it reveals the color of your skin in a beautiful way through enhancing features such as cheeks, forehead and nose.
- Eyeshadow: you can choose from a wide range of eyeshadow colors. For your different looks you can use earth or pastel, golden, light silver or bronze, turquoise or indigo blue colors. Avoid light pink and cold colors which give you a dull look, while strong and vivid colors highlights the color of your skin.
- Eyeliner: define your eyes with black eyeliner or any other dark color such as dark olive or indigo blue; dark eyeliner gives glow and radiance to the eyes and enhances the beauty of your skin color.
- Blush: what applies to eyeshadow also applies to blush; avoid pink blush and choose bright colors such as peach and bronze that emphasize the beauty of your cheeks and give radiance to your face.
- Lipstick: on the contrary of face and eyes makeup, lipstick in light pink colors suits medium skin. Try to find a lipstick color similar to the natural color of your lips, or use a lip gloss for an attractive natural look.
Remember not to hide your beautiful natural skin color with thick layers of makeup; on the contrary, emphasize your features with a light makeup to obtain a natural captivating look.