Latest 3 methods to draw eyeliner like professionals
Eyeliner is one of the essential elements of makeup since it plays a big role in accentuating the beauty of the eyes and in enlarging small eyes. Every eye shape has a different eyeliner style that gives a captivating look.
Drawing eyeliner, precisely and professionally, is not easy. Therefore, L’Oréal Paris has innovated with the Super Liner Perfect Slim to allow you to draw eyeliner like a pro.
This eyeliner pencil is easy to use with its 0.4 mm thin tip that allows for greater control. Its deep black color allow for amazing lines that last all day long.
Below are, step by step, the latest 3 ways to draw eyeliner by beauty experts from L’Oréal Paris:
1. French eyeliner:
Also known also as winged eyeliner, it enlarges small eyes and widens sleepy eyes while also adding to the attractiveness of almond-shaped and round eyes.
Follow the steps below to apply French eyeliner:
- Use Super Liner Perfect Slim to draw a thin line above your upper eyelashes from the beginning to the end of the eye.
- Then draw an upward sloping line at the eye’s end.
- Join the end of the oblique line with the mid-upper eyelid.
- Fill the gap between the two lines and get the most charming French eyeliner.
2. Cat eyeliner drawing
A cat eye drawing creates attractive and daring eyes; it enlarges small eyes and makes big eyes more beautiful.
Master the cat eyeliner with these simple steps:
- With Super Liner Perfect Slim, start by drawing a thin upward line at the end of the eye next to your upper eyelashes
- Then draw a winged line over your upper eyelashes and extend it upward to reach the tip of the first line.
- You can leave a gap between the two lines for a modern cat eye look or fill the gap for a seductive look.
3. Double-winged eyeliner drawing:
This is one of the latest and boldest eyeliner drawings; apply it if you are looking for a youthful and stunning look.
Learn the steps to applying a double-winged eyeliner:
- With Super Liner Perfect Slim start by drawing a thin line above your upper eyelashes; make it gradually thicker and extend it upward at the end of the eye to get winged eyeliner.
- Draw a second winged line starting slightly before the first one to get a double- winged eyeliner giving you attractive and extremely daring eyes.
With Super Liner Perfect Slim, you can apply any of the above three styles in an easy and precise manner like professionals to shine with a modern look.