If you think that putting eye makeup is a complicated matter that needs time and expertise you should read this article; below are steps to help you applying eyeshadow in an easy and quick way. Don’t remain a beginner but become an expert in putting makeup.
To learn how to put eyeshadow, you should understand where to apply each eyeshadow color, what colors go together, and what colors suit your skin color.
To learn how to put eye makeup in a correct way, you should have:
- An eyeshadow palette containing at least three colors
- A sponge brush for eyeshadow Steps for applying eyeshadow:
1. Before putting eyeshadow, apply a concealer to hide dark circles and skin blemishes then apply foundation to unify skin color.
2. Don’t put eyeliner or mascara before applying eyeshadow.
3. Choose a quiet color such as beige; apply with an eyeshadow brush on the mobile upper lid and below eyebrows.
4. Then use a second eyeshadow color, a little darker than the previous one, and apply it with an eyeshadow brush on your eyelid; don’t exceed the eyelid area and the brow bone.
5. Use the eyeshadow sponge brush and apply the darkest color on your upper eyelid to define your eyes by drawing a crescent shape line starting from inner corner of eye and outward.
6. As a final step, blend eyeshadow with a clean brush to avoid demarcation lines. To illuminate your eyes, use a bright color eyeshadow at inner corner of eye.
If you are a beginner, the above steps will help to start applying eyeshadow in a correct way; day after day, you will acquire the experience needed to become an expert in applying eye makeup for various occasions.