Wrinkles around the eyes are the first fine lines to appear; they indicate that more wrinkles will soon start to show on other areas of the face. Therefore you must take care of your face to keep your skin firm and energized for the longest possible time.
Hiding eye wrinkles with makeup
There are many advanced techniques and methods to get rid of wrinkles such as Botox and plastic surgery in addition to collagen creams and natural recipes that reduces wrinkles, especially eye wrinkles.
But the quickest and safest method is hiding them with makeup for a younger look.
Get to know, in simple steps, how to apply makeup for hiding eye wrinkles:
1. Start by moisturizing skin around the eyes with a deep moisturizing and firming night cream that will help reduce eye wrinkles.
2. Don’t forget to use an eye primer; it moisturizes the eye area, contracts pores and reduces fine lines; it also gives eye makeup greater staying power.
3. Choose a liquid and creamy concealer and apply it by tapping gently with your fingers or with a sponge until fully absorbed by the skin. Avoid pressed powder concealer; it will only accentuate the eye wrinkles’ appearance. Also do not use a brush; it will make fine lines appear larger.
4. Don’t use powder over the concealer; powder sets into fines lines and cakes the concealer, thus making wrinkles appear worse.
5. Draw your eyebrows with a pencil in the same color as your hair to get a natural-looking line; groomed and defined eyebrows add radiance and vitality to your look.
6. Use matte eye-shadow for natural eye makeup. Avoid shiny eye-shadow as it emphasizes wrinkles.
7. With and eyeliner, draw a thin line at the beginning of the eye and make it gradually thicker until you reach the end. Then extend it upward a little to lift up your eyelid.
8. Finally don’t forget to apply thickening and lengthening mascara to add glow to your eyes and make them look wider.
With these simple tricks you can have an eye makeup that hides wrinkles for a younger and more radiant look.