A large forehead is considered a sign of beauty, but many women complain from an excessively large forehead and look for ways to narrow it with makeup.
Narrowing forehead with makeup
- Choose a foundation darker than your skin color, by one or two degrees. The darker a foundation is the more it covers imperfections; while a light foundation draws attention to imperfections in the face.
- Make sure to put blush in a clever way; apply cream blush over cheekbones in an upward movement so it covers some space at sides of forehead. Blend colors in a graceful way.
- Use contouring to define your forehead reduce it width and length. Use a good quality contour and make sure to put a touch of bronzer on your face, in particular on forehead, cheekbones, and nose bone and tip.
- Try to divert attention from forehead area by defining your eyes and drawing your lips in an artistic and clever way. This will benefit the area of the forehead which will appear smaller; in addition, it will give you the opportunity to put an amazing eye and lip makeup.
- Make sure to style your hair in a clever way with bangs nicely falling on the forehead and sides of face; this will reduce the size of the forehead and also the size of cheeks if they are too big. Avoid styles that keep the hair away from the face and reveal the full size of the forehead or cheeks.
-You can use a forehead accessory for it reduces the size of your forehead; wear matching earrings for a great look.