The beautiful Turkish Merve Bolugur caught attention in 2006 when she played the leading role in “Al Sahira al Saghira” television series; after that, she took part in different works.
Her latest role was an important turning point in her acting career; she played the role of Sultana “Afifa Nurbanu” in the famous Turkish series The Magnificent Century known in Arabic as Hareem al Sultan.
The secret of her success lies in her truthful and spontaneous acting. Her soft features add grace to the role and beauty to the performance. Merve follows a makeup style that differentiates her from other actresses. How about finding out Merve Bolugur’s makeup secrets?
- Merve loves natural beauty and doesn’t put too much makeup. To maintain a natural style in all her appearances, she gives priority to her skin condition. She starts her day by applying a gentle nourishing mask for ten minutes to refresh her skin. Before applying the mask, she cleanses her face with a suitable wash to remove dirt and excess skin oil therefore allowing the mask to enter the pores and nourish the skin. After removing the mask, she applies a moisturizing day cream and a sun screen to protect her skin from harmful UV rays.
- Merve has a fair wheat color skin and doesn’t need too much cosmetics to reveal her beauty; she uses a light foundation to cover fine lines such as laugh lines and distributes it in an even manner on her skin with a brush and a beauty blender sponge.
- She uses a face powder to cover foundation for a more radiant look.
- Her eye makeup is soft; she uses eye shadow in nude colors or in a gradation of brown from light to dark and defines her eyes with eyeliner at the base of her eyelashes, in a simple and soft way. She also uses a thickening mascara to add beauty to her natural lashes and a sharp expression to her eyes.
- She uses blush in pink or light beige colors in most of her appearances; adding more liveliness and beauty to her cheeks.
- Merve loves lipstick in nude colors, brown shades and classic red; most of the time she wears these colors.
Merve is the youngest daughter of a family that loves and supports art. She entered the artistic world with the support and encouragement of her family and was able to excel in acting and win international awards as best actress in 2010, 2011 and 2012.