With the new advances in the world of cosmetics, makeup is sometimes used for hiding some skin imperfections in order to improve the beauty of the face. Below are some examples taken from reality that show the effect of makeup in hiding imperfections and revealing the beauty of facial features such as wide eyes, attractive lips and a refreshed complexion.
Hiding freckles, pigmentation and redness
- Wash your face with a facial wash that suits your skin type. Apply a moisturizing cream to give it a refreshed look.
- Apply primer which is the basic layer of makeup. Choose a green colored primer to hide freckles and redness; distribute in an even way with a flat brush.
- Choose a concealer in a red color to hide dark spots and freckles and to unify your skin color. Distribute a little quantity of concealer on your skin and blend it well using a beauty blender.
- Choose a foundation one degree darker than your skin color to hide redness and freckles.
-Apply a concealer one degree lighter than your skin color to hide dark circles under the eyes.
- Contour your face to hide skin imperfections; use two concealers, one lighter and one darker than your skin color. Apply contouring as shown in the picture.
- Cover foundation and concealer with a face powder that suits your face; distribute it in an even manner with a soft brush.
- Define your eyebrows in a way close to their original shape with a color that suits the color of your hair and brows. Then apply gel to give them a unique look.
- Start your eye makeup by applying an eye primer on the entire upper lid. Choose colors that suit your skin color; you can also wear a trendy smoky makeup.
- Apply black kohl or eyeliner inside the rim of the eye to give your eyes more radiance and vitality. - Apply lengthening and thickening mascara on your lashes.
- Add a touch of pink blush to give your cheeks more glow.
- Contour your lips with a nude or pink lip contour pencil; it is the most suitable for a smoky makeup. Choose a lipstick in the same color as the contour and apply it on your lips for an amazing look.
- Wash your face with a suitable facial wash and apply a moisturizer to refresh your skin.
- Apply a layer of primer enriched with silicon to fill pimple scars.
- Choose a green colored concealer and apply it on scars.
- Choose a foundation one degree darker than your skin, and distribute evenly on scars.
- Use a foundation one degree lighter than your skin and apply it around the scars. By using different colors of foundation, you will camouflage the scars. Using a brush to apply foundation will give you best results.
- Choose a face powder in a color that suits your skin and spread it in an even way over your entire face.
- Start your eye makeup by applying a primer over the entire lid. Apply eyeshadow in a color you like; you can also wear a smoky makeup. Try to wear an outstanding and strong eye makeup to attract attention to the eyes area.
- Apply mascara on upper and lower lashes. Put black kohl or eyeliner inside the rim of the eye for more radiance.
- Put a dark eyeshadow on the lower lid (the same you used for the upper lid) and blend well.
- Define your eyebrows in a way close to their original shape with a color that suits your hair and your brows.
- Put a touch of bronze blush on your cheeks for more radiance.
- Apply a highlighter on your cheeks, forehead, nose bone and chin with a fan brush.
- Contour your lips with a lip contour pencil. Choose a lipstick in a nude color and apply it on your lips in an even way.