Besides her captivating beauty, what distinguish fashionista Rawan bin Hussain are her soft makeup and natural look that reflect, in a charming way, the beauty of her features and skin.
Rawan bin Hussain wears light day makeup but prefers quiet earth colors for her evening makeup. In general, Rawan likes to emphasize her lips by wearing a radiant lipstick in colors such as red or dark pink.
This article will show you how to apply a light day makeup and an evening one like Rawan bin Hussain to get a captivating natural look.
How to put a light makeup like Rawan bin Hussain:
1. Cleanse your skin and moisturize it before putting makeup; we recommend exfoliating your skin once a week, at least.
2. Use a BB cream instead of a foundation; it is Rawan’s favorite product for a natural coverage.
3. Use a concealer to hide under eye dark circles.
4. Comb your eyebrows upward with a brush then fill gaps with a pencil or any defining cosmetic for eyebrows.
5. Apply face powder with a large kabuki brush to set foundation and concealer.
6. Comb your eyelashes with mascara to lengthen and thicken them.
7. Use a little blush in a soft color on your cheekbones.
8. Apply lipstick in any color you like, whether dark or light, matte or shiny. You can also apply lip gloss for a natural elegant look like Rawan bin Hussain.
How to put an evening makeup like Rawan bin Hussain:
1. Eye makeup:
We recommend starting by eye makeup for an evening makeup; this will allow cleansing stains in case eyeshadow falls on the skin.
• Apply eye primer first; this will ensure a more lasting makeup.
• Define your eyebrows then fill the gaps with a pencil, a gel or eyeshadow.
• Apply eyeshadow in medium brown or pink color from mid of upper eyelid to end of eye; also define the eye crease and put a thin line under your lower lashes.
• Apply a light, and preferably shiny, eyeshadow from beginning to mid of eye; this will give your eyes an almond shape and make them look wider in case your eyes are set close like Rawan’s eyes.
• Apply two or three coats of mascara on upper lashes and one light coat on lower lashes.
• Apply concealer under the eye after cleaning the area around the eye; this will illuminate the eye and hide dark circles.
2. Face makeup:
• Apply foundation with a beauty blender sponge or a brush for an ideal blemish free skin.
• Use the contouring and highlighting technique to accentuate your facial features and to illuminate some parts of your face.
• Define your lips with a lip contour pencil in the same color as the lipstick.
• Apply a matte brown or pink lipstick for a soft look, or a red one for a bolder look.
We gathered, in an album, a collection of Rawan’s latest makeup looks. Get inspired by them to shine with a light day makeup or a soft evening one that reveal your natural beauty and a charming feminine look.