Eyes are one of the most important facial features; called the windows to the soul, they reflect internal beauty. At thesame time, beautiful eyes are a major factor of attraction in women. To achieve a seductive eye look, learn how to put smoky eye makeup for an attractive and radiant look on your special occasions.
Putting a smoky makeup needs experience in applying and blending colors in order to get a sumptuous look. Follow below steps to enjoy a look that suits your special occasions.
1. Face makeup
- Prepare your face by applying a moisturizing cream to protect your skin and keep it hydrated, then apply foundation in a suitable color to unify your skin color and enhance its radiance.
- Put a light layer of face powder for a refreshed, non-shiny face.
- Put a little blush in a pink or light peach color. Get acquainted with makeup products and tools you cannot do without
2. Eye makeup
- Apply eyeshadow in a light color on upper mobile eyelid, under the eyebrow and on the corners of the eye; then apply a grey eyeshadow starting from inner corner of eye but don’t reach the outer corner of eye.
- At outer corner of eye, apply a black color on upper mobile eyelid and extend it upward to make eye look bigger and wider, then add a white or ivory color on inner corner of eye and under eyebrow to give your eyes more radiance.
- Define your eye at the base of eyelashes with a thin line of eyeliner and stretch the line slightly outside the eye to match the eyeshadow; this will make your eyes look wider.
- Define your eye from below by drawing a line with liquid eyeliner, inside and outside the eye; join this line with the one drawn on upper eyelid.
- Don’t forget to apply mascara to make your lashes look thicker and more attractive; use the mascara wand in a zigzag way, wait for the first coat to dry and then apply the second coat. This will give you attractive, thick and long eyelashes that suit a smoky makeup.
Finally, apply lipstick in a color that suits the occasion and the applied smoky makeup; you can use a velvety red or a wine color for a bold look, or you can put a quiet pink or nude to give more focus to your smoky eye makeup.