Get acquainted with cosmetic products and tools you need to put in your makeup bag on your wedding day
Every girl wants to appear with a shining look and an attractive makeup on her wedding day. To keep this glowing look all day long, you should have a makeup bag with some essential cosmetics and tools to correct or revive your makeup. Below is a list of essential cosmetic products and tools you need on your wedding day.
- One the most beautiful moments in the life of any girl is her wedding day but it is also filled with emotions and tears; therefore you should use waterproof cosmetics. To keep a radiant look all evening long, put inside your makeup bag:
- waterproof black mascara, blush and waterproof lipstick; you can replace lipstick by a lip gloss which is easier to use in case your professional makeup fades;
- waterproof eyeliner and kohl pencils, an eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow in same colors used by the beauty expert;
- makeup brushes for applying blush, lipstick and eyeshadow;
- eyelash curler and a special eyelash comb to be used after applying mascara;
- don’t forget makeup removing wipes; these wipes will be of great help in case your makeup is ruined by tears;
- wedding day is tiring so don’t forget to put in your bag a deodorant and some perfumed wipes;
- keep a nail file in your bag, in case a nail got broken;
- you will also need a small comb, a small mirror, hair pins and hair spray in case some hair gets a little messy;
- your false eyelashes might get ruined or even fall, so don’t forget to put the special glue in your bag;
- A small bottle of your favorite perfume.
- Avoid touching your face to keep your makeup stay put for the longest time possible.