Essential cosmetic products and tools for your wedding day
“Get acquainted with cosmetic products and tools you need to put in your makeup bag on your wedding day”
Every girl wants to appear with a shining look and an attractive makeup on her wedding day. To keep this glowing look all day long, you should have a makeup bag with some essential cosmetics and tools to correct or revive your makeup. Below is a list of essential cosmetic products and tools you need on your wedding day.
- One the most beautiful moments in the life of any girl is her wedding day but it is also filled with emotions and tears; therefore you should use waterproof cosmetics. To keep a radiant look all evening long, put inside your makeup bag:
- waterproof black mascara, blush and waterproof lipstick; you can replace lipstick by a lip gloss which is easier to use in case your professional makeup fades;
- waterproof eyeliner and kohl pencils, an eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow in same colors used by the beauty expert;
- makeup brushes for applying blush, lipstick and eyeshadow;
- eyelash curler and a special eyelash comb to be used after applying mascara;
- don’t forget makeup removing wipes; these wipes will be of great help in case your makeup is ruined by tears;
- wedding day is tiring so don’t forget to put in your bag a deodorant and some perfumed wipes;
- keep a nail file in your bag, in case a nail got broken;
- you will also need a small comb, a small mirror, hair pins and hair spray in case some hair gets a little messy;
- your false eyelashes might get ruined or even fall, so don’t forget to put the special glue in your bag;
- A small bottle of your favorite perfume.
- Avoid touching your face to keep your makeup stay put for the longest time possible.