Some fashion trends are surprising; if you love strange and unusual trends, you can apply marble lipstick in different colors and shapes.
How to apply marble lipstick
It is about using lipstick in different colors and lip gloss to apply a design with a soft brush. You can also apply the same design on your nails for a coordinated look.
You can mix many color shades to get different geometrical shapes that give lips a 3D marble look.
By following below steps, you can get marble lips:
- Apply a lip moisturizer on your lips.
- Apply primer to coat your lips in a soft manner; it allows setting lipstick for the longest time possible.
- Apply foundation or concealer to erase fine lines around the lips.
- Define your lips with a lip contour pencil.
- Apply lipstick, preferably the liquid type. Add some lipstick lines in a different color; use a soft brush to distribute the lines in a skillful artistic way and to blend the basic color with the added lines. Then apply a lip gloss for an attractive marble look.
Following are some look in marble lipstick:
1. Lip makeup in a lime white color
Basic lipstick is in a white lime color, and added lines are in a black color; the black color is applied in thin lines and a gold lip contour is added to give lips a more spectacular look. Nails are adorned in a similar way.
2. Lip makeup inspired by the fine turquoise stone
Basic lipstick is in a turquoise color, and added lines are in a gold color; the gold color is applied in thin lines and a black lip contour is added to give lips an outstanding look. Nails are adorned in a similar way.
3. Lip makeup by blending colors
Basic lipstick is in a black color, and added lines are in pink and violet colors; the two colors are applied in thin lines to give lips an outstanding look. Nails are adorned in a similar way.