Singer Carole Samaha starred at the opening of Batroun International Festival with her extremely successful concert; a huge audience applauded her exceptional performance and admired her beautiful look.
Carole appeared with a soft makeup suiting her elegant white dress; how about discovering the secrets of her makeup as revealed by her personal beauty expert.
Carole loves beauty and likes to show it; she exercises to keep her body flexible and does exercises for her facial muscles to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin.
- She drinks enough water every day; water is necessary for a healthy and fresh skin. - She maintains fresh eyes and keeps away dark circles by sleeping enough.
- She follows a special beauty routine and applies nourishing face and eye masks to keep her skin radiant and fresh.
- She washes her face daily with a suitable face wash then dries it and applies moisturizing creams to avoid wrinkles and keep a young look. As for her makeup during the festival, her personal beauty expert told us the following:
- Carole has a soft blemish free skin; she chose a soft light coverage foundation to hide fine lines.
- She applied a concealer under the eyes distributing it by dabbing gently with a beauty blender sponge.
- She covered foundation and concealer with face powder for a more attractive look.
- She chose a simple smoky eye makeup; she used an ivory eyeshadow on entire eyelid distributing it with a brush; blended a dark smoky color on fixed eyelid only and then applied the same color on lower eyelid.
- She groomed her eyebrows and filled the gaps with a brow pencil in a light shade to suit her hair and eyebrow colors; she used gel and brow mascara to comb her eyebrows for a more elegant look.
- She applied black kohl inside her eyes for a more seductive look.
- She applied two coats of mascara to thicken her eyelashes. - She chose a pink blush to add a natural glow to her cheeks. - She illuminated her face with a highlighter for a more outstanding look.
- She chose a pink lipstick for a more beautiful look.
Carole captivated her audience with her wonderful voice; during more than ninety minutes, she sang a variety of her old and new hits. She surprised the audience by performing for the first time a song from Umm Kulthum’s repertoire, and inflamed the public with Sabah’s songs.