A soft makeup reflects the natural beauty of a woman in a feminine way; this makes it the most used makeup style by women.
A soft makeup relies on using eyeshadow, whether light or dark, in quiet colors, and in defining eyes and face in a soft natural manner to get a light and soft attractive makeup.
Learn, in steps, how to apply the most beautiful soft makeup:
1. A soft makeup looks better if skin is in good condition; make sure to cleanse your face daily and to exfoliate it at least once a week, in addition moisturize your skin and remove makeup, especially before bedtime.
2. Prepare your skin and protect it from the harmful effects of cosmetics; apply a primer before putting makeup to let your makeup stay put all day long and to reduce fine lines.
3. Use a foundation in the same color of your skin or one degree darker; preferably, use a light textured foundation for a natural coverage.
4. Apply concealer to hide under eye dark circles or any other skin imperfection.
5. Distribute a light layer of a translucent or pressed face powder with a large brush to get a velvety soft skin and to set foundation and concealer.
6. Apply a bronzer or a powder contour on areas you want to emphasize or sculpt such as cheeks, sides of forehead or nose.
7. Put blush in a natural color such as pink on cheekbones for an amazing glow.
8. Define your eyebrows with any brow drawing product; choose a color close to your hair color to draw natural looking eyebrows.
9. Choose eyeshadow in quiet tones whether light or dark; you can apply eyeshadow the way you want, provided you blend it well.
10. Define your eyes with eyeliner or a kohl pencil in any color you like, provided you draw a thin line to keep a soft makeup look. Finish your makeup by combing your eyelashes with mascara to lengthen and thicken them.
11. Apply lipstick in a nude color such as beige, light brown or pink.
We gathered some photos of best soft makeup looks in the attached album; browse it to choose what suits your various occasions.