Almond eyes are considered to be the most beautiful and seductive eyes. Makeup for almond eyes is the easiest for most makeup styles suit them. But since every eye shape has a different makeup style, makeup for wide almond eyes will differ from that for small almond eyes or hooded almond eyes.
We will show you 3 makeup looks so you can learn how to apply makeup in a professional way in all occasions.
What are almond eyes?
Almond eyes have the shape of an almond; the outer corner being slightly closed and a bit downward. As mentioned earlier, most makeup styles suit attractive and seductive almond eyes.
3 makeup ideas for almond eyes
1. Daily makeup for almond eyes:
• Apply a light eyeshadow on the entire mobile upper lid.
• Apply a darker eyeshadow at the outer corner of the eye to give it more depth.
• Define the eye with eyeliner or dark eyeshadow by drawing a line above your upper lashes and one below your lower lashes. Start at the beginning of your eye and make sure to draw a very thin line that thickens gradually.
• Use a lash curler and mascara for an amazing eye look!
2. Evening makeup for almond eyes:
• Apply a light satin eyeshadow on entire mobile upper lid and brow bone.
• Use dark eye shadow to define the end of the eye, the eye crease and the under eye in a V shape to enhance the beauty of almond eyes.
• Apply dark shiny eyeshadow at the outer corner of the eye to illuminate it and make it look deeper.
• Don’t forget to apply mascara to get thick and long lashes for an irresistible eye look!
3. Makeup for small almond eye:
• Apply a satin eyeshadow on entire mobile upper lid.
• Define the brow bone with a light and matte eyeshadow.
• To enlarge small almond eyes: draw a thin line above your upper lashes with eyeliner or with a dark, matte eyeshadow.
By following one of these simple and easy methods, let your almond eyes be the center of attraction.