Kuwaiti actress Amal al Awadhi got to the heart of people through her wonderful presence in front of the camera, especially in her role in “Abu al Malayeen” series; she captured a massive audience with her performance and became a top actress in Kuwait. Her Arabian makeup style reflects her strong personality. How about discovering Amal al Awadhi’s makeup secrets?
1- Caring and moisturizing
Amal takes great care of her skin; she uses nourishing masks and moisturizing creams and makes sure to apply a sun screen before exposure to sunlight. She believes that a good skin is the source of beauty and makes sure to remove her makeup every day to give her skin the chance to breathe.
2- Face makeup
- Primer is her best ally for a well done and professional makeup; she always starts her makeup by applying a primer to keep her skin healthy and to protect it from the harmful effects of cosmetics.
- Amal has an amazing bronze skin; she uses a suitable bronze foundation for an ideal coverage and a blemish free skin.
- She always uses a concealer to hide dark circles and blur fine lines around the eyes to add more elegance to her makeup, especially to her eye makeup.
- Amal uses the contouring and highlighting technique to emphasize her beautiful features and to alter the contour of her nose and lips; the dark contour sculpts her face while the highlighter illuminates her attractive features.
- Amal sets her makeup with a face powder in a bronze color to give her face a natural outstanding look.
- Amal knows how to use blush to give her cheeks a natural glow; she uses bronze and peach colors in a way that suits her skin color.
3- Eye makeup
- Amal is known for her bold and sumptuous Arabian eye makeup; she has an outstanding style and uses earth tones in various types: soft, smoky, strong and glittery.
- She puts black eyeliner to emphasize the beauty and seduction of her eyes by drawing a cat eye or defining the entire eye. She uses a black kohl pencil and blends kohl by dabbing for a more luminous look.
- She uses lengthening and thickening mascara for a sharper and more feminine eye expression. Sometimes, she uses false lashes in a strip form on her upper lid for a bolder look.
- She grooms her eyebrows to give them a natural look.
4- Lips makeup
Most of the time, she gives her lips a full look through defining them with a matte lipstick and a contour pencil, and then she applies a velvety lipstick with a brush. She adds a little lip gloss to give an additional glow to her lips.
Amal makes sure to always appear in amazing looks; she surprises her followers on Instagram with new Arabian makeup styles. We selected some of her photos as reference for an outstanding makeup and hope you will like them.