Social media platforms became the biggest stage for presenting the most creative works in all fields, including the world of makeup that flourished and developed within a short time after the emergence of these sites.
Beauty expert, Waad al Turki, is a famous figure on social media; she was able to draw attention to her outstanding and wonderful work thru Instagram and Snapchat.
How about applying a festive makeup with beauty expert Waad al Turki?
- Start by cleansing your face a suitable facewash. Apply a nourishing mask to refresh your skin; wait for 15 minutes then remove the mask and rinse your face with lukewarm water. Apply a moisturizing cream to revive skin cells and make your skin ready for makeup.
- Groom your eyebrows and comb them upward; fill the gaps by drawing them hair by hair with a beveled brush.
- Apply primer on entire upper eyelid reaching the area under eyebrow for setting eyeshadow.
- Choose eyeshadow in a white color and apply it at tear line and directly under eyebrow to illuminate the area; apply a peach eyeshadow on the entire eyelid and extend it outward to give the eye a wider look; and apply a dark brown eyeshadow at the outer edge of the eye. Apply primer at inner corner of eye and blend it with a brush; put a light beige eyeshadow over it and use a brush to blend all colors to give them a unified character.
- With black eyeshadow draw a line using a beveled brush; gently blend the line with previous colors.
- Define your eyes with winged eyeliner using an eyeliner pencil with a non-retractable tip; draw a line over the eyeshadow line and merge the lines together.
- Apply concealer in the color of your skin at outer edge of eye to eliminate eyeshadow residues and get sharp edged eyeliner.
- Apply concealer in a plum color under the eyes and on acne scars then distribute it by dabbing gently with a makeup sponge to cover blemishes in an ideal way.
- Use foundation in a shade that suits your skin color; apply it with a medium brush on your entire face then blend it by dabbing gently with a makeup sponge.
- Apply a caramel color concealer under the eye; dab it lightly to cover dark circles in an ideal way.
- Use a concealer, lighter than your skin color, under your eyes, on the chin and under cheekbones; blend it by dabbing gently with a makeup sponge in order not to affect the luminosity of foundation.
- Start by applying a plum blush on cheekbones. Then choose a brown blush to contour the face; apply it under cheekbones, on sides of nose bone in a vertical way from up to down, on tip of nose, on forehead, chin and edge of lips for a more accentuated look. Blend with a large soft bristle brush; be careful to blend nose contour only in a vertical way to make look nose look smaller, and don’t forget to blend plum blush with brown blush by dabbing gently.
- To set foundation and contour, apply powder on entire face, especially under eyes and on forehead. - Put highlighter on cheekbones, under the eyes, on forehead and chin; distribute it with a fan brush.
- If you notice that your nose needs to be reduced more, put blush in a darker brown that the previous one and distribute it with an egg shaped brush; if you notice that your lower jaw needs enlarging, put a cream color blush at lower jaw and define the area near the ears with a dark brown color. Blend colors with an egg shaped brush to eliminate the borders of the brown color, and use a large brush to blend colors together for a harmonious makeup.
- Apply lengthening and thickening mascara on lower eyelashes then put false eyelashes at upper ones; use mascara to combine natural and false lashes.
- Choose a shiny classical lipstick and apply it on your lips distributing the color with a small brush. Followers of Waad appreciate her refined taste and her precise work; she always tries to find what suits the shape of the face and applies the makeup with high professionalism to offer various and beautiful makeup styles to the modern woman.