Autumn is a season like no other; it has a variable weather that shifts between warm and cool temperatures. For a radiant look at any time, you should pick a makeup style that suits the nature of this season and meets your needs.
What about a soft and attractive daily makeup for a radiant look in harmony with the spirit of nature and its inconsistent weather?
Here are some tips from a team of beauty experts; use them as a guideline for your autumn makeup:
- Autumn means variable weather, thus your skin is exposed to sun, humidity and dust carried by wind. Beauty experts recommend taking care of your skin by cleaning it at least twice every day to unclog skin pores.
- Make sure to follow a daily care routine for your skin; apply a day moisturizing cream with sun protection, and a night moisturizing cream enriched with skin nourishing vitamins.
- When choosing a foundation, experts recommend getting a compact foundation that doesn’t have a greasy or viscous texture. Make sure your foundation contains a sun screen to ensure a soft medium coverage and a protection against harmful UV rays.
- Don’t forget to put face powder over foundation. Powder is one of the basic elements of makeup in autumn; it protects your skin from dust and dirt, and absorbs excess sebum giving your face more radiance and beauty.
- Choose a concealer in a color lighter than your skin to hide the signs of fatigue from under your eyes. Autumn is a tiring season for many women; children going back to school require a lot of attention, you have to meet to all their needs and wake up early in the morning which means less sleep and more fatigue and exhaustion.
- For eye makeup, choose light colors such as nudes, earth colors and light mauve shades to harmonize your makeup with the inconsistent autumn weather.
- To illuminate your eyes, apply eye makeup in pastel shades such as blue, green and brown but you can stick to black if you want. Eyeliner lovers can apply a bold design but should use nude eyeshadow and lipstick for a more seductive look.
- To thicken and lengthen your lashes, apply mascara. Make sure to use a lash curler to add more attractiveness to your lashes.
- Choose a nude or light pink blush to enhance the beauty of your look.
- For lips makeup, experts recommend using bright colors in light tones such as nudes or peach for a balance between light eye makeup and soft lipstick. If you are a lover of strong and bold colors, you can use red or wine lipstick colors to emphasize your lips while keeping your eye makeup light.
By following previous steps, you will get an outstanding autumn makeup stemming from the spirit of this inconsistent season.