Breast cancer kills many hundreds of thousands women a year. Every year in October, an awareness campaign takes place on all levels and in all media to spread the culture of early detection of breast cancer that might save thousands of lives.
In solidarity with the October pink campaign, we will show you some ideas for a pink makeup.
Some of the nicest pink makeup looks by beauty experts
A pink makeup inspired by pink October
- Use pink eyeshadow and spread it in a random way on the upper eyelid; put it also on the lower eyelid. Apply thickening and lengthening mascara. Put white kohl on the inner rim of the eye, and use pink strass instead of black eyeliner.
- Draw the special emblem of this month next to your eye in a pink color to get an outstanding makeup inspired by pink October.
A soft pink smoky makeup
- Apply pink eyeshadow on the entire lid and blend in a homogeneous way. Put black shadow in the eye crease and blend it with the pink color to get an attractive smoky eye makeup.
- Define your eyes with black eyeliner in a cat eye style. Stick false eyelashes and combine them with your natural eyelashes by using mascara to get an exceptional pink makeup.
- Don’t forget to wear a pink lipstick to complete this elegant look.
A pink glittery makeup inspired by pink October
- Apply pink eyeshadow on the entire eyelid. Then put a line of pink glitter makeup on upper lid. Stick false eyelashes on the outer edge of the eye for an outstanding makeup. Complete your makeup by applying a pink lipstick.
- With a contour pencil, draw the awareness campaign emblem and enhance it with shiny silver strass.
We hope to have slightly contributed to pink October to raise awareness for early detection of breast cancer. We wish you all a good health.